Audio Interrupt Switching Products
Our products are all Made in the USA.
CB, HAM, VHF/UHF or other audio transmission can be heard through the factory or aftermarket stereo speakers in vehicles/boats/motorcycles.
An Effective audio-activated speaker switching and stereo mute device
Allows seamless and fully automatic interaction between the vehicle stereo speakers and a scanner or other radio receiving device equipped with a 1/8” (3.5mm) speaker output jack such as on a GPS, CB, FRS, GMRS, VHF, UHF, Ham Radio or Radar Detector.
How They Work:
When audio is present (volume, set at a pleasant listening level) on a 2 way-radio, the stereo output automatically mutes while the front speakers switch to 2 way radio voice, thus acting as high-quality external speakers.
- All other speakers remain mute.
- The front speakers remain switched
- Radio mutes for three seconds after the last voice message is received, then automatically returns back to normal stereo play.
These Products work with:
- Peoplenet Fleet Management Systems
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Big Rigs
- Factory Vehicles, and Farm Vehicles such as John Deere, Heavy-Duty Construction Vehicles
- Business Band
Factory vehicle speakers are designed for the acoustics of the vehicle and are usually rated at 20 watts or greater making a world of difference as to how well you hear
Prices Range from $39.95 to $139.95 and are cost effective compared to the price of a good quality external mount speaker box, but without the concern of size, mount location and sound quality.